• You are just a Click away...!

    Firin: Kuwait's first gluten-free bakery


    I was longing for Fatayer (Fatayer) and I read about this new gluten-free bakery named Firin from Bazaar so I thought I'd try it for breakfast, I keep hearing about health benefits for gluten-free foods but wasn't sure what it is, from what I read on Wikipedia that some people are sensitive to gluten (Celiac disease),plus they say removing gluten helps losing weight and increase energy levels and improves general health.
    The bakery was small with a furnace, they handed me the menu; they had fatayer, cupcakes, breads, pizzas, muffins, and cookies. They only have take-away and home delivery orders, I ordered margarita and meat fatayer.
     I favored their margarita, they don't offer beverages. My check was KD8 and yes its high, I highlighted this to the owner; she explained that all their ingredients are brought from the outside and are high quality, she said they will look into improving their prices and services.
    Phone: 22666100
    Address: Hawally, Tunis street opposite to Hawally Pharmacy.
     

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Meet The Author

    About me...

    Experience

    About Me

    hmmmm