• You are just a Click away...!

    Breakfast at the Mugg & Bean in Al Kout Mall, Kuwait


    The Mug & Bean is South African and they have plenty of outdoor seating near the fountains
     I had breakfast with Bama and we ordered omelets with hash browns, sausage and American coffee.
     The hash browns came from a box frozen before heated and were not fresh or homemade. That is a sin where I come from in the South so I just took a bite. : P The omelet looked amazing but unfortunately there wasn't any flavor. We could barely taste the veggies, cheese or egg. It was just strange and even salt and pepper didn't help.

    The cafe is really cute and in a great location. I would definitely try their food again to see if we just went on an off day.
     Yep, that's my finger. : P
     
     

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Meet The Author

    About me...

    Experience

    About Me

    hmmmm