• You are just a Click away...!

    Al Hamra Tower opens next week!


    I’m sure many of you, myself too, are waiting for the opening of one of the hottest shopping destinations in Kuwait, Al Hamra Mall, that will open next week (1st of May). Now the question is “What will be the stores, shops, restaurants, and cafe’s particularly the first timers in Kuwait?”
    What I know is that the mall will be a mix of high-end retail shops, restaurants, cafes, food courts, cinemas and entertainment areas, spread across four levels of the tower with a large LED screen in the center.
     
    So now what are the shops? Honestly I don’t have a clue but from previous posts I managed to know some of them, let’s see:
    Fashion stores: Hermès, Harry Winstone, Officine Panerai, Chanel, Kate Spade, Behbahani watches, Mouawad Jewelry.
    Restaurants & Sweets: Chocolate Bar, Yoforia frozen yogurt, Elevation Burger, Melenzane.
    Cafes: Gucci cafe, Armani Cafe, BiCERistorante, Cavalli Cafe, Le Sushi Bar.
    Cinema: Grand Cinema IMAX theaters.
    Sport outlets: Adidas.
    Phones: Zain branch.
    Note: These are not all the shops and I’m not 100% sure about the above ones.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Meet The Author

    About me...

    Experience

    About Me

    hmmmm